The Master of Arts in Education for licensed PK-12 teachers is designed to those who are seeking additional depth of knowledge.
Minimum credits differ between program concentrations. Please consult your degree program concentration below for specifics.
Degree Program Concentration Areas:
- Bilingual Education
- Curriculum and Instruction/Multicultural Education
- Early Childhood Education (on-line only)
- Learning Design and Technology
- Language, Literature and Culture (Reading)
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
Remember – YOU CANNOT TEACH IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS WITHOUT SEEKING LICENSURE AND YOU CANNOT SEEK AN ENDORSEMENT WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING A TEACHING LICENSE.