Faculty Resources are links and additional information, may not be easily available, that can support your activities.
College of Education Policy for Faculty Absence from Class
When College of Education faculty are unable to attend their class because of illness or travel to a conference, they must find a guest speaker to cover class for them or provide an additional out-of-class assignment to make up for the educational time missed. In these circumstances, faculty should alert their students as well as the department head, so that any questions arising can be answered and students properly directed. When travel is involved, filling out the Request for Leave of Absence form to receive department head approval in advance affords faculty coverage for liability purposes through the university.
Absence Leave — Online Form
Travel Expense Report
Used to process reimbursement payments to employees related to travel for one continuous trip.
NMSU Finances Reimbursement Processing Form
College of Education Faculty Forms and Resources
- COE FAQs list of contacts for frequently asked questions
- COE Policies for Promotion & Tenure
Other NMSU Faculty Forms and Resources
- CITI IACUC Certification Course
- Digital Measures allows NMSU faculty to track teaching, research and service activities.
- HR Forms & Documents
- Maestro online review system for IRB review and approval
- NMSU Phone Directory
- Pivot funding and opportunity research web tool. Pivot replaces GRID (Grants and Research Information Database), as the search tool for funding opportunities.
- Position Management Forms includes: Academic Position Management Procedures, Contract Status Dossier Review Form, College Track Faculty Promotion, Recommendation for Promotion Non-contract Faculty, and Consulting/Outside Employment Disclosure and Approval Form
- Quick Connect program is an early warning and intervention system focused on intervention of students exhibiting at-risk behaviors (attendance, chronic tardiness, not turning in assignments, low grades, and/or rarely prepared).
- Request for Leave of Absence form (print and complete)
- Request for Leave of Absence form (fillable fields, digital signature)
- Sabbatical & Other Leave Forms
- Syllabi Resource Website The website can be used in three ways.
- To obtain current information and standard language for required syllabi content about academic misconduct and ADA
- To obtain standard language on course-specific content (General Education & Viewing a Wider World)
- To create a customized syllabus that includes options 1 & 2 above
- University Student Records Office Forms page – includes forms for students and faculty