SPED/CD Brochures & Flyers
- Brochure: Alternative Licensure in SPED ONLINE
- Brochure: Alternative Licensure Application Handbook
- Flyer: Autism Certificate Program
The Department of Special Education & Communication Disorders at New Mexico State University is currently located in the Speech Building Room 245.
CLICK BELOW FOR ADMISSIONS LINK DIRECTIONS
- SPED MASTERS Admission Application Procedure
- SPED Doctoral Admission Application Procedure
- Visual Impairment Program Application Process
The Special Education Program is thrilled to offer a new accelerated masters degree in Special Education for undergraduate students. Students graduating from the five-year program will be eligible for a license in elementary education and special education!! For more information, contact email@example.com or call 575-646-2402.